Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Okay, Google Really Hates Me

I'm still abroad in London and kinda busy losing at drinking games with friends saving lives, so just a quick post about the totally normal and not-suspicious-at-all top search term for my blog this week:

Don't you just love memes? I don't even have to do my own Photoshopping anymore!
(What's that you say? Thank god, because my Photoshop skills suck? SHADDUP.)

Yes. You read that right. This week's top Google search term for my blog is "big headed retard".

I'm tempted to come up with a funny reason for this, but I'm speechless. Are people trying to call ME a big headed retard? Is there some funny comic or meme about immature idiots with superiority complexes? Or maybe my delusions of self-persecution are finally coming true and this is all because of my favourite theory of the lot:

Life hates me.

4 comments:

Ms-Ellisa said...

Ah grow up-

at least people don't get here through your google-downloaded images...

i wish i was "big headed retard"...

"Ms- big headed retard" for that matter...

The Angry Medic said...

Ms-Ellisa: AWWWW but people do get here through my Google-downloaded images. What, you think my 500 hits a day are cos people actually WANT to read my crap? LOL.

Internal Optimist said...

Brilliant :P

The Angry Medic said...

Internal Optimist: Aww shucks, that's such an optimistic comment (AHAHA seewhatIdidthere?)