Sunday, March 18, 2012

Gee, Thanks Guys

I have been blogging for six years. In those six years I have seen joy-filled highs and depressing lows. I've seen classmates die, and I've helped make some new classmates. I've made people laugh, cry, and get so angry they feel like chasing me down with sharp objects (and some have). My blog has even been archived by the freaking British Library!

And in all these years of great reporting, insightful posts, and touching patient stories, my top post, gaining the most views, and attracting the most comments on Facebook, has been--



Oh wow. THANKS GUYS.

In other news, I'm gonna employ a frequent trick used by bloggers when they are too lazy to get off their Jabba-the-Hutt sized butts and type a new post in between big posts, and list some of the Google search terms that have been leading people to my blog this past week. Because some of these are scaring me.

"angry medic" - This was the most popular search term. Makes sense, right? Nothing wrong with searching for a freakishly handsome stupendously boring funny blogger.
 

"angry troll face" - Second most popular search term. Um, okay. A little weird but not so bad I guess. Here's an angry cave troll for you. That's what you wanted, right?

"hot nurse" - AMEN BRUTHA'! Them hot nurses, they be all over me on tha' wards, oh yeah. No wonder people come here searching for them - they probably want tips on how to score hot nurses, or want me to share some of mine. Well, you can't haz. They're all mine.

"not ur car diss" - This is where it starts to get weird. Um. IT OKAY IF DIS NOT MY CAR. DIS NOT UR CAR EITHER. SO U GO BACK TO SKOOL AND LEARN TO SPELLZ, OKAY? NO DO DRUGS.

"i thought i was a retard" - Another perfectly normal search ter-- wait what? My blog is...a meeting point for PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY'RE RETARDED? Jesus. This is Google trolling me bigtime because I kept using Yahoo for all my blog pictures, isn't it? HELLO RETARDS. YOU NO COME HERE. YOU GO HERE PLEASE. OR HERE (if you're the other type of retard). NOW GET OFF MY DAMN BLOG.

Okay. Glad that's done with. Now I'm late for an appointment with my psychiatri-- UMM ERR BEAUTICIAN. Yeah, that's it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy to leave the first comment to say that your retard comments are both demeaning and just plain old awful. Have you no shame, or perhaps have you no mirror to look in every morning? Picking on vulnerable people must really make you feel better about yourself. That's the only explanation I could come up with.

Nexutix said...

OMG! You are a redditor!

drerhumu said...

You are not alone. y top search enquiry is "cartoon doctor and patient".

Anonymous said...

i googled got nurse but it didn't give me your blog leh

Anonymous said...

Just to mess up your comments.
BOOBS
BOOBS
HOT NURSES
SLAP THE ANGRY DOCTOR
BIG RETARDED SHINY HEAD DUDE
MOAR BOOBS
RAGE COMICS
SEXY NURSES
/end messing up your comments
trollface.jpg