Saturday, March 17, 2007

The Angry Medic: Comic Relief Edition


I happen to think I am funny. I persist in this belief, despite the fact that the comments box on my previous post (which I happen to think was quite funny) has not exploded with praise and adulation, and despite the fact that when I go on stage in a comedy play I usually get off stage either by being yanked off by a horrified show manager or accompanied by a torrent of rotten vegetables thrown from the audience. But as a funny medic, it should come as no surprise that my favourite charity is Comic Relief.

Therefore in support of Comic Relief, I urge you to spend a few pounds to give children in need a better future by buying 'Shaggy Blog Stories', a collection of 100 short humorous pieces from the UK blogosphere, put together by prominent blogger Troubled Diva in just 7 days. All profits from the sale of this book will be donated to the Comic Relief charity.

For the next week, my blog banner will link directly to the Shaggy Blog Stories website. The full list of bloggers featured can be found here. More information about Comic Relief and its signature event, Red Nose Day, can be found by clicking on the picture of the beautiful ladies above (mind where you click, you perverts. --Editor).

Comments under my previous post here please. Have a great weekend!